Geostudio Implementation in Open Pit Mining
Get the big picture from all your data sources and run combined analyses – eliminating manual processing – to reveal new insights and uncover risks.
Since 1977, GeoStudio has been used in over 100 countries for its rigorous analytical capabilities, sophisticated integrations, and diverse applications.
In this spesific tailor-made course, we will cover all the application & feature from Geostudio in requirement of KEPMEN 1827 K/30/MEM/2018 for Good Mining Practice.
We will use SLOPE/W, SEEP/W, SIGMA/W & QUAKE/W to solve various geotechnical proble & study case throughout mining operation.
- Make participants able to operate & master the basic features of Geostudio.
- Make participants understand the limitations & implementation of Geostudio.
- Make participants understand the application of using Geostudio to work in the field.
- Cultivate participants’ thinking skills in overcoming various geotechnical problems.
The training will be held for 3 days face to face, The training materials are designed to make the participants master the best features of Geostudio as much as possible. Topics included:
- Limit Equilibrium
- Fundamentals of SLOPE/W
- High-wall Slope Stability
- Low-wall Coal Mining Slope Stability
- Probabilistic Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Pore Water Pressure
- Fundamentals of SEEP/W
- Groundwater Analysis
- Seismic Load
- Dynamic Earthquake
- Shear Strength Reduction
- Training Material
- Certificate of Attendance
- Software Trial
- Mine Operation
- Mine Plan/Engineer
- Mine Supervision
- Mine Geotechnical
- Mine Geologist
- Minimum 4 pax
- Price not include tax
- Training room, accommodation & transportation are provided by client